Monday, July 19, 2010

What the heck is this kind of bug? YUCK!

So, not to be negative, only a realist. When people ask me what I like and don't like about Tennesse I say I DON'T LIKE THE BUGS AND SPIDERS! Everything else is wonderful! I mean, look at this thing!! I literally had nightmares about spiders the first 5 nights we lived here. We moved into a house that had been empty for 9 months, and so the bugs were especially bad. To be honest they are getting much better, it may have something to do with the fact that we have sprayed 3 times.

1 comment:

  1. I think you and the bugs will have to learn to coexist. At least here in FL, no matter how often we spray they live on. I hope the nightmares stop. Also, the spiders eat the other bugs so they're really not all bad.

    ReplyDelete