Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Soccer





So, we just got back from soccer tonight. Which, to be honest I got suckered into coaching. I was so excited to sign my kids up. I had dreams of sitting on the sidelines reading my magazines, relaxing, enjoying the beautiful fall weather. Not so. I am up, running after balls, getting kids attention, blowing my whistle, trying to keep subbing fair, loosing my voice, etc. I come home exhausted and without a voice. Tonight Paul scored a goal, Ellie scored 5! and Kyle scored 1 too. It is so fun to see my kids personality's come out as they play. Ellie is awesome at defense. Paul is in really good shape. In fact yesterday all the 3rd graders ran a mile and Paul came in 1st! He got 10 min and 13 seconds. He said his cousin Grace came in 2nd behind him. And Kyle gets soooo mad if the other team scores a goal. It is super fun. Even if I am exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment