Saturday, October 6, 2012

Crash and Burn

Well, you may or may not have noticed I haven't blogged for about 2 weeks.  First of all, my computer crashed.  Like really crashed,  it won't even turn on.  I'm a little freaked out cause of all the pictures I had on it.  I do have a back up external hard drive, but can't really remember when I backed it up last.  At least a couple of months ago.  Ughh, it makes me sick to think about loosing pictures.  Hopefully it's only a couple months worth, and hopefully I can get someone to recover the pictures.
Two days after my computer crashed we went to Utah for Erica's wedding!  It was a great trip.  We didn't get to stay long, but it was great to see everyone and feel cold!
Then, we flew home to Athena and Ben visiting us!  We hung out, went to Key Largo and had a great time.  Today they flew home and I officially crashed and burned!  I have done nothing but lay around, eat, play with Gabe, do laundry, and watch conference.   I plan on doing it all over again tomorrow - minus the laundry.
I'll post some pictures sometime soon hopefully.  I may wait till I get a new computer, and I may just snag Darren's laptop.  We will see.  Till then, sniff some Utah fall air for me!

2 comments:

  1. It was great to see you and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You came to Utah and didn't call me?!? Good thing I just saw you or you would be in big trouble. I imagine your trip was short and busy. I'm happy for Erica!!

    ReplyDelete