3 weeks down. 3 to go. Till Darren gets home that is. The time has gone by fast. I have been so busy homeschooling and trying to get things ready for my Etsy shop. I'm going to try and open shop within a couple of days.
Have I mentioned that I have had bronchitis? Well, I have, and it has been very, well, debilitating. I haven't worked out for 3 weeks, and have eaten anything I want. I started to get sick the day Darren left, and boy, did I get sick fast. I got a really bad cough, and feeling very feverish and lethargic. I haven't been that sick, since, well, morning sickness. And before then I can't remember, I guess the last time I had morning sickness. Needless to say bronchitis pretty much knocked me off my feet for 10 days, and I still have a nasty cough and cold like symptoms. And it has been 3 weeks! It's getting old. Anyone else out there had bronchitis before? It's baaaad!! I have taken an antibiotic, a steroid, cough syrup, and like 5 different essential oils night and day. I am starting to wonder when this cough will go away. It got so bad one night I couldn't stop coughing and was coughing so bad I felt like I couldn't breath. I called my Home Teachers to give me a blessing. Yea, I tried to be very non-dramatic, "hey, cough, cough, can cough, you cough, come, cough give cough me a blessing cough?" They did and I was very thankful for it. So, hopefully I will get over this cough someday.
HI Emily
ReplyDeleteLet us know when your Etsy shop opens and how to find it. That's so cool!
Marla
HI Emily
ReplyDeleteLet us know when your Etsy shop opens and how to get to it. That's so cool!
I hope you are feeling better soon...I love reading your blog..very inspiring.
Thanks
Marla