| Here we are- a family!, We tried to go snorkeling, but you couldn't really see anything. |
| Paul being cute |
| So good to see this face! |
| Kyle! |
| Kyle loves to make faces for the camera- he is actually good at it too! |
| I think he is going to be the class clown. Just like his dad. Yea, Darren actually used to be funny before Anesthesia School! He was voted Class Clown in High School! |
| Gabe won't let me put on his sunscreen, he wants to do it himself! |
| hmmm |
| Don't eat it! |
| Too late |
| Get back here! Can't you just sit on this blanket with me and relax? |
| I said get back here! |
| Darren and the kids jumping from the dock as I followed Gabe |
| I tried forever to get Gabe to look through this wood at me so I could get a cute picture of his little face. He refused to look at the camera. This was the best picture I could get. |
| Here was some of the pretty landscape we passed by on our way back from swimming. |
I love your pictures! So fun to see the adventures you guys are having. Love you.
ReplyDeleteKyle is cracking me up! What a cute lil family!
ReplyDelete