Opa was a great business man. My dad is a great business man. And the trait has been passed onto my kids- the boys at least. Paul and Kyle are ALWAYS trying to find ways to make money. They are always bringing up ideas of ways to make money. Here is the latest flyer that Kyle and his friend Joey have come up with. They printed off the following paragraph onto papers and went door to door handing them out today. Kyle has been so excited about it. I took him to Walmart to buy a leaf rake. He insisted on paying for it because it is for his business. When we got home I had the privilege of being their first customer! They did a great job! It's true- they are very mature for their age!
Joey and Kyle Services
Is your front/back yard covered in leaves? If you answered yes to that question then you got to call the Joey and Kyle Services! We are responsible 9 3/4 and 11 years old. We are very mature for our age and we can work hard! We get the job done fast and easy, for only $4.00 per hour. Open Monday-Saturday.
Call or text 208-501-3752
Man, I wish they lived closer. I would hire them.
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome. Just awesome.
ReplyDelete