Thursday, April 7, 2016

In love

All right.  I'm back.  It took about a month to get my life under control from the move.  We just moved about a mile and a half away.

Here's the deal.   I am really enjoying my new house.  Like, really enjoying it.  It's not perfect- but it's WAY better than our old house and I think I'm in love.   I have never felt like this about a house.  Typically I fix it up to sell it to make money and that's all I really care about. I am always fine with moving.  I don't get emotional about moving.  Our family hasn't really felt settled since we moved from Rigby 9 years ago.  I was very impervious when we moved from Tennessee, Florida, and our last house.  None of our kids have really cared when we have moved.   But now, I see how people can get sad when they move.  I really like it here.  I really feel like I've found a new love.  I love our house, I love our neighborhood, I love the park across the street, I love the 3 car garage and huge driveway.  I love our hot tub and I'm going to LOVE the pool and covered patio.  I love Darren's ping pong table in the garage.  We put chairs around it and all hang out there while Gabe rides his bike around the driveway.  It's heaven.  I think we may have found a home for us for a good while.  My kids are all so happy.  They love it here too.  It feels good.  Like really good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment