Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Getting Things Done

Well I finally feel like I am getting my feet back under me! Last week I pretty much had a meltdown.  I felt so behind on everything and my house was a wreck.  Darren said, "Listen babe, make of list of what you want to get done and I'll help you do it.  We're a team."  It made me feel so much better.  So Saturday he helped me with my list.  Which was all sorts of odds and ends from moving, such as; hang up towel racks in bathroom, put up shelves in Paul's room, put up curtain rods, clean garage, hang mirror, straighten up the attic, take cardboard to the recycling spot, etc. The both of us worked feverishly the entire day Saturday.  I feel so much better.  I can finally hang up my towel when I get out of the shower.  I can't understand how people could live here for 10 years with ONE towel hook in the bathroom.  Regardless of the lack of hooks, we love the house.  We opened the pool last week and have been getting it ready.  Today was the first time we got in the pool! It was so exciting!  Ellie had some friends over and it was a blast.   Oh, and I unpacked the last box on Saturday.  So things are going well.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love checking things off the list- it helps if you have a tornado (aka. Darren) helping

    ReplyDelete