Monday, August 8, 2011

Kyle (continued)

Ok, so Kyle told me I was as pretty as a dirty diaper. It made me laugh. So he laughed. Then he went to tell Ellie so she would laugh. But when he told Ellie, she did not laugh- she was mad! she said, "Do not say things like that about mom!" They started fighting- which ended up with Kyle kicking Ellie and so she punched him right in the nose- which resulted in a bloody nose. this is the 2nd bloody nose Ellie has given Kyle this summer.

So Kyle just saw a picture of Darren and I when we were dating and he said, "Oh my gosh! You guys look tiny! Like 10 or 12!" We were 17 and 18 actually. But close for a 5 year old.

3 comments:

  1. What a funny kid! Your children are so cute. How far along are you? Shouldn't you be feeling better?! I'm 12 weeks, and starting to come out of the fog. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am almost 15 weeks and still struggling!!! And yes, I think, "I should start feeling better!" But my mom was always sick for 4 months! And Tina and Julia are sick a long time- like 3 months. I am praying I will feel better any day now. Cause I am about to loose it.

    ReplyDelete