Ok, so this is more of a spring recap (April to be exact), but I'm pregnant so I'm a little crazy. Here are some pictures of Paul, Ellie and Kyle playing soccer. Last season I was Ellie and Kyle's coach. Which really wasn't a good idea. They didn't listen to me, they didn't want to play, and they fought like crazy for me. So this spring I wasn't the coach, and they were perfect. Of course.

Paul on the Green Gators Team.

Paul giving a big smile.

Ellie and Kyle on the Blue Team.

Kyle passing the ball to Ellie

Go Ellie!

Sweet! Ellie just scored a goal!

Giving her team members high fives.

Kyle and Ellie coming to give me a high five.

Way to play kids! You guys are awesome!

Ellie

Kyle and Ellie

Ellie and Kyle

So, they did pictures, and it was like $25 bucks per package. hmmm 3 kids x $25.00. I think I'll take the pictures myself. Plus- look at that pose! A professional photographer would have missed that!

And here is Kyle who INSISTED his picture be an "action" shot. So here he is pretending to be running.

Another one of Kyle's "action" shots. Once again, a pro. photographer would have missed all these shots!

"Ok, Kyle, I'll take those pictures of you if do one standing for me." He agreed.

LOL, look at that smile!

Well, it was a great spring soccer season!
Em, these pictures are great, nice work! ;) Ellie's hair is so long she is getting so grown up! Kyle is still the cute, little daredevil with all those cool action shots! And of course, not to mention Buddy's huge, adorable smile...what great kids you have! I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks, I love you guys so much!! :)
ReplyDelete