Well, our 4 day Disney passes were going to expire, so we decided to use up our last day to go to Animal Kingdom. Darren still is not a Disney lover- but he was a good sport and we were all super excited just to be together as a family!
 |
| Disney World is HUGE! From the time we drove under this sign we drove on the road for about 10 min- passing Hollywood Studios, Epcot, Magic Kingdom, and Blizzard Beach to get to Animal Kingdom. I was starting to think we missed it! |
 |
| We made it! We were there right at 8 as they open, only to find out that is the Disney Magic Hour, only for the guests staying in the Disney Hotels. They wouldn't let us in till 9. We were really bummed. So we went into this really cool restaurant to hang out for an hour to wait till we could go in the park. |
 |
| This is the Rainforest Cafe- at the entrance of Disney World. It was incredible. There were huge salt water fish tanks everywhere. |
 |
| It had animatromics of monkeys swinging from trees, elephants, giraffes, birds. And then it would thunder and lightning. The ambiance was incredible. |
 |
| We watched this guy get in one of the tanks and feed the eels. It was pretty cool. |
 |
| We goofed around in the gift shop waiting to get into the park. |
 |
| Cute Paul! |
 |
| Isn't she a doll?! |
 |
| Cool Kyle! |
 |
| The second 9 o clock hit we went in Darren and the kids headed for the Safari Ride while I ran to get fast passes to Everest. Then I ran and met them at the safari. It worked good, but I was so sweaty! |
 |
| Here we go! |
 |
| Warthogs are so ugly! |
 |
| Notice the ostrich eggs. I had to wonder if they were real, or just "Disney Magic". |
 |
| Cool Birds and nests. |
 |
| In front of the roller coaster Everest, that wasn't that scary. I loved this part of the park- the decor was awesome. I think it would be so fun to go to Tibet. |
 |
| Peddle faster Ellie! |
 |
| We had to explain to our kids that people in other countries really use rickshaws. |
 |
| One of my kids took this picture- and I really like it! |
 |
| The tree in the center of the park! We had fun playing I Spy here for a while. This tree is amazing- Disney Artist's are incredible- they are the best of the best! |
 |
| We went to the Lion King show- it was great! They had Paul and Kyle come up at the end to dance around. |
 |
| Just goofing off. |
 |
| We loved this part of the park. It was the Asian zoo- with huge bats, and tigers. |
 |
| I thought these Tibetan Prayer Flags were so cool! Wouldn't they be cool in a garden or something? |
 |
| There were 2 bird aviaries that were, of course, amazing! |
 |
| Ellie trying to get close to that really cool blue bird. |
 |
| I'm telling you. Disney pays attention to EVERY detail. They do such an amazing job. Here is a random tree- Look up at the orchids in it! |
 |
| I loved the style of this hut. |
 |
| Anyone else feel like traveling the world right now? |
 |
| Look at that carving! I want some! |
 |
| My beautiful Ellie! |
That's all folks! We drove home that night. It was a great day!
Yes, I do feel like travel8ng the world right now! Or at least traveling to see those cute kids! You stillvthinking of tennessee??
ReplyDelete