Well... I am starting to feel better! Yes, that's right. I am not utterly and completely depressed anymore. It has been a long 2 months. I'm sure you know. I still have bad days, but overall I am slowly starting to feel better. Each day I feel a LITTLE bit better.Even though I am not super sick anymore- It's still hard when I don't ever feel quite "normal". I'm always tired, or sick, or fell big and slow. I wonder if this constant feeling of nausea will ever go away. I wonder if I'll ever be myself again. I tell myself I have done this 4 times before- and each time I have returned to myself. I am almost 14 weeks and I just hope I feel good during my middle trimester. I have with every other pregnancy. I've never felt this big before.
Poor Paul loves to read my blog. The other day he said, "mom, can you blog about something other than morning sickness? Every post is, I'm so sick, blah, blah blah." Ok Paul- I'll post about some other things.
I do want to tell a story about how sweet Paul is. A few weeks ago it was Fast Sunday, and I felt good! I had moments of feeling completely normal! In fact, I don't think I've had such a good day since then. I helped make dinner that night, and at dinner I said, "I have felt almost normal today!" And Paul said, "I fasted you would feel better today." What a sweet kid! It was so thoughtful of him and just made me so happy. I have amazing kids. Now, if I can just get through this pregnancy maybe I can be amazing too, cause right now, I'm totally crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment