![]() |
| We did this really fun easy 2 mile hike to this look out that everyone enjoyed. It was beautiful and the kids loved it. |
![]() |
| Mark, Darren and me. I love these guys. |
![]() |
| All the kids got into this big flexing contest. Gabe kept flexing with his arms down by his sides. This is a picture of Gabe flexing for us all. It was so cute. |
![]() |
| Did I mention one of my favorite things about camping is no electronics? I love to take mind games for the kids. They keep them entertained. |
![]() |
| This is a fun game puzzle called Kanoodle. It's my favorite. Maybe because I can't do the Rubiks Cube. We took turns doing the puzzles and timing each other to see who could do it the fastest. |
Jared and Gabe had the best time riding their bikes round and round this road. We were at the very end so we didn't have to worry about cars- it was perfect.
![]() |
| Kyle picked some wild flowers for me and set them on the table. Kyle is such a sweet, sensitive kid. I love him so much. He is so thoughtful. |




























No comments:
Post a Comment