Wednesday, June 10, 2015
A Compliment
Usually when I'm pregnant it seems like people say the dumbest things to me, like, "Wow, your huge!" or "Are you having twins" or "Do you get this big every time?" But I have to say today someone said the nicest thing to me. I was at Home Depot, we were about to go swimming so I was wearing a fun sundress over my swimsuit. As I walked passed a man he said, "I hope your husband appreciates how cute you look when your pregnant. That's a really cute dress." I said, "Thank you! That's so nice of you to say!" Hahaha! I don't know if he was flirting or not- but I don't care- he made my week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it! I bet you look adorable. I get so sick of people having an opinion about how I look when I'm pregnant. How about...just not commenting!! Lol
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. I always found men to be much more complimentary to me during pregnancy. It was the ladies that always found ways to make me feel huge and awkward.
ReplyDelete