Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ellie's Birthday





Well, Ellie has officially turned 7! I can hardly believe it. We had our own family birthday party for her. I made her favorite dinner of Hawaiin Haystacks (easy!) we made a cake bought candy and rented a couple of movies. It was a great day! I always let my kids decorate their own birthday cakes. Instead of it saying "Happy Birthday" Ellie wanted it to say, "I am 7 years old!" Ok!! It's your birthday and you can do what ever you want! Ellie is an angel here on earth and I am soooo happy she is a part of our family. I feel so lucky to be her mom:)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Ellie! Your cake is beautiful you must be getting so old to be able to decorate like that! Emily you are so good. I love you so much and love your posts. My kids loved the picture of the baby deer. How precious. I love you so much, I am so glad it is getting better out there. I am so jealous, maybe if Terry loses his job we will move out. Love you tons, Julia

    ReplyDelete