Well the kids started school today. Paul is in the 3rd grade and Ellie is in the 2nd. We just got home late last night from a wonderful trip to Savannah, Georgia to visit Cristina and Stuart. The kids got up early and excited because they got to ride the bus for the first time!! They are also excited for school because their school has an elevator!! What a reason to want to go to school! Paul looked so handsom, and Ellie was beautiful of coarse. Last night I was helping them get their outfits ready for today. I went into Ellie's room to chose an outfit- and she said, "mom, don't worry, I already have it all taken care of." Of coarse it is a dress. Last year I couldn't get her to wear pants unless it was PE day. That's ok, she looks beautiful.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Kid's 1st Day of School!
Well the kids started school today. Paul is in the 3rd grade and Ellie is in the 2nd. We just got home late last night from a wonderful trip to Savannah, Georgia to visit Cristina and Stuart. The kids got up early and excited because they got to ride the bus for the first time!! They are also excited for school because their school has an elevator!! What a reason to want to go to school! Paul looked so handsom, and Ellie was beautiful of coarse. Last night I was helping them get their outfits ready for today. I went into Ellie's room to chose an outfit- and she said, "mom, don't worry, I already have it all taken care of." Of coarse it is a dress. Last year I couldn't get her to wear pants unless it was PE day. That's ok, she looks beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment