So, after Darren left on his mission I had to have surgery on my jaw. It had to be wired shut for 2 weeks. I had 2 boyfriends out in the mission field. (I know that's terrible!) I told my mom and dad I would marry which ever one sent me flowers after my surgery. Well, the day I got home from the hospital a bunch of flowers arrived via Darren's brother! It was so sweet- he had sent Corey money to bring me flowers. It was decided. I was going to marry Darren. The next day, very unexpectidly, another bunch of flowers showed up! This sealed the deal for sure! Then to my great surprise on the 3rd day another bunch! It had a note with it that said, "This is it!" I still have that note.
Well, last week I had a complete breakdown. Why? To be blunt it was that time of month, and so I was extremely emotional. I was frustrated with never getting the kids to bed on time. My DAILY struggle. Every morning I think, "TODAY I am getting the kids to bed on time!! I've had it!" but EVERY day, something comes up, I get distracted, I'm to tired, or honestly, I just feel like watching a movie with them.
So, I was tired and having a breakdown.
The next morning I woke up to the beautiful pink flowers in my bathroom. (I moved them to my bedroom) Oh how they made me smile!!(and it had been a LOOOOONG time since Darren had given me flowers.) I headed downstairs in a great mood only to find a 2nd bunch of flowers in the kitchen! And then I ran to the office hoping for a third, and I was right! Great minds think alike. There in the office was a third bunch of flowers. I guess he was making up for the long stretch of no flowers:) Wow, I love Darren. And he loves me I guess!
No comments:
Post a Comment