Ok, so Paul know the truth about the tooth fairy. She leaves you money! And for an 8 year old business man, that is important! So, he lost a tooth at school- with out us even knowing he had a loose tooth! With Ellie a loose tooth consists of weeks of wiggling. Weeks of whining, not being able to eat anything. Weeks of begging her to let Darren pull it out because it is hanging by a piece of flesh the size of floss.
Anyways, so he lost a tooth, and really does know who the tooth fairy is. So, the first night I forgot. He was pretty upset. I said, "Listen, I'll leave you 2 dollars tomorrow, ok?" he was happy with that and it got me out of hot water. But, the next night I literately had NO money in the house. I couldn't even scrounge up enough change for 2 dollars! I thought it was no big deal until the next morning when he woke me up at 5:30 in the morning crying because the tooth fairy forgot him. I explained that I had tried, but had no money. So, he says to me, "Why didn't you just write me a check?!!." Well, why didn't I think of that?
Make it up to him and be a hero to Ellie. Better than money. Catch the Tooth Fairy in the act.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.iCaughtTheToothFairy.com
Free with code: Fairy-Proof
Pass it on....