Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Favorite Christmas Tradition

A couple of years ago, Darren and I watched this movie. The Nativity Movie. I found it breathtaking. Mary is beautiful, Joseph is so kind, and Harod is so evil! It brought the story to life. I love it. I love the charachters. So Darren and I have started a tradition. We watch this movie every Christmas Eve- by the time it is over, I don't even care about the presents or anything- I am just so amazed by the Saviors birth. It never fails to make me cry. It is so touching. I even watched it after Christmas this year, just because I love it so much. I think it is a great movie to watch any time of the year-especially at Christmas. It might not be a movie for young children. My kids watch it- they don't quite understand it, and there is a scary part, (even though it is rated pg) when Harod orders all the babies killed. I think you can buy it at Walmart for $10.00. I highly recommend watching it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbjNnq1BkRw&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment