Saturday, July 2, 2011

Struggling

It's the 4th of July Weekend. Wow, I should be out having a great time. Swimming with Darren and the kids. Instead I am at home in my pajamas feeling like I have the flu and someone made me ride on a merry-go-round. It's called Morning Sickness and I am suffering. Today is my 2 week mark. Sick 2 weeks and who knows how much longer- anywhere from 3-6 more weeks. All I want is for time to pass. To wake up one morning, thinking, "I think I feel ok!" I feel so sorry for myself, I feel bad for anyone who has to be around me. Depression is kicking in. But why? I have a beautiful little baby that is growing in me. That will be so sweet. When the baby is born I will look at it and know that it was all worth it. It is just hard for now.

3 comments:

  1. Girl, my thoughts, "PREGNANCY SUCKS!" Even though it took us 2.5 years to get pregnant, I still hated being pregnant. It was hard and miserable almost the ENTIRE time...and I thought for sure I'd only have ONE child since I hated being pregnant so bad. Well, our baby is 11 weeks and I think I want another! Hang in there woman! :)

    (I remember your comment at our 10 year reunion at that park in Provo, "No one ever told me how hard it is to have 3 children!" Now look at you, having your 4th!) How old is Kyle now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I feel for you! morning sickness is the worst feeling there is. Don't you wish men could experience it so they could see what it's like? I always say it's how you would feel if you had to walk around with a bucket of vomit tied around your neck like a feed bag. Eew!! Anyway, hang in there...this too shall pass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa and Circe, thanks for some sympathy and understanding. It seems like no man will understand. Kyle is 5 years old- and I wouldn't have waited so long to have another, but I SUFFER with pregnancy. Morning sickness, then being HUGE & UNCOMFORTABLE, then being fat after. Yea, it's soooo hard. I am really struggling. But it really is worth it. My mom says there is a price to be paid for something of such great value.

    ReplyDelete