Friday, August 19, 2011

Summer Recaps- Paul's Boy Scouts

Ok, since I was sick with morning sickness pretty much all summer I didn't do a lot of blogging. So I am going to post a whole bunch of stuff that happened this summer. Starting with Paul's Boy Scout's. He got his Wolf, and is now a Bear. Way to go Paul!



Paul and his Cub Master

Pinning something on Darren, who went for me since I was at home doing a Young Woman activity for Girls Camp.
Paul- I love this kid!
Paul is half business man half scientist. He gets up every morning at 6:30. He will schedule out his day by the min. He is a master negotiator. He is good with money. That is his business man side. The scientist side LOVES nature. He is a fishing maniac. He would fish everyday, all day if he could. He loves to explore, especially rivers, ponds and lakes. He likes to catch frogs, fish, minnows, bugs, turtles, you name it. He has this net that is like his right arm. He uses it to catch all sorts of things in the water. He has a pretty cool science collection of things we have bought and things he has found. He also loves dinosaurs. Paul is sort of an adult kid. He likes to hang out with adults or older kids. He loves to gives hugs, and goes around church giving all the women hugs, they love it- it's pretty funny. We love Paul and are so thankful he is part of our family.

1 comment: