Monday, April 2, 2012

Hero's


The other day Paul, Ellie and Kyle were out riding bikes.  Kyle rode into the back of Ellies leg and scratched it pretty bad.  He felt so bad- he didn't know what to do- so he rode away.   Paul knew just what to do since he has watched every Man vs. Wild episode made.  He took a sash he had (don't ask me why) and wrapped it around the cut and brought her home.  He washed it, put Neosporin and a band aid on it.  Ellie was just in love with Paul for helping her.  She said, "mom, you need to give something special to Paul for helping me."  Paul said, "Ellie, hero's don't need rewards."  Oh Paul, if everyone could be as sweet and clever as you the world would be a much better place. 

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet, tough hero! Heroes are hard to find these days. I'm glad the world has Paul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly touching! I am seriously tearing up. What a sweetheart Paul is. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny...and cute. I can totally picture Buddy doing this. What a good kid!

    ReplyDelete