
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
The windows to the soul
They say the eyes are the windows to our soul. I say their right. I have not had a baby like little Gabriel. This may sound strange, but when Gabe was born he did not seem like a baby. He seemed like an old, wise soul. Holding his little body and looking into his eyes was something I have never experienced. It was like he knew more than we did-like he was a brilliant spirit and I knew nothing compared to him. It seemed as if someone had taken a great spirit that is millennium's old and put it into a babies body. If you think about it that is pretty much what happened. He seemed so serious and suspicious of everything all the time. I would tell him it's ok- I'm his mom and he was born into a good family and we are going to love him and take care of him while he is on Earth. It seemed also that he was trying so hard to figure out how to work his little body. When I would look into his eyes they seemed to be bursting with intelligence and knowledge and things he wanted to tell us and share with us, but his little body just wouldn't let him. He is just trapped inside this little body he doesn't know how to control. The veil seemed so very thin. When he slept he would smile so much! It was if he was remembering heaven. O little one, what do you know? I wish you could always remember the things you must have known as a newborn.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
jhhgfyfyyyyyyyyyyyytdrdrdddddfdrtrdgfrytghtytgftfftretrtgftfrgfgdcdtytryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfrrrrrrrrrrgcgcgcgcgcggcgcgcgcggcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgcgccyhyhgfdr
ReplyDelete