Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spring Break


Wow.  Holie Cow this last 2 weeks have just been insane.  I am exhausted.  Lets start with 2 weeks ago- Spring break so the kids are out of school.  I planned something fun everyday of the week.  It was fun, but by the end I was worn out!  There is no need to really go anywhere for spring break when you live in Naples.
It actually get very busy here all of March and April.  The beaches are packed with people speaking different languages and everyone at Wal-Mart looks like so sun burnt their skin is purple.   It is hard not to get sun-burned.  We went to the beach for 4 hours- I sat under our umbrella- in the SHADE- WITH sunscreen on and I still got burnt! Anyways, the only thing I took pictures of was camping cause It's not fun to bring my camera swimming or to the beach.   So here was our schedule- and yes I did this all with out Darren and with my new baby.  Thanks goodness for friends with older kids who helped me a ton.  Especially camping.  I wouldn't have attempted it without them!

Monday: Sun-N-Fun Lagoon
Tuesday: Marco Island.  Playground, Lunch, beach.
Wed: Kids Museum
Thursday: Friday: Camping in the hot Florida jungle
Friday: Shopping with kids for new shoes.
Sat: Ward Easter egg hunt and beach with Darren.

We had a great week!
In the car on our way to go camping

Our tent-

Some people in our group went canoeing. I guess it's safe to canoe but not swim.
Kyle with Kash

Hanging out in the morning
Paul was up at 6 am ready to go fishing.  He saw a Manatee swim by. 
Needless to say, it was a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment