Here are some random pictures off Darren's phone from the year 2013. They are in no particular order.
 |
| Darren sleeping in the car. Poor guy. He works so hard! |
 |
| Hanging out at our friends house during a BYU football game. |
 |
| Our friend's house Lanai. Gotta love it! |
 |
| Paul and Darren at a Fathers and Sons camp-out. |
 |
| Kyle showing off- like always. |
 |
| Darren and Rachie selfie |
 |
| Part of our collection of shark teeth |
 |
| LOL Darren took like 10 pictures of himself to send to Rachie wearing this shirt she gave him. |
 |
| A cockroach at our church. A common sight. |
 |
| Fishing! |
 |
| Gabe's first movie, Frozen, which is actually what I wish I could have done to this baby. He was terrible through the whole movie! All he wanted to do was walk up and down the stairs and up and down the isles and say hi to people. |
 |
| I took this picture of this fun chandelier. It can be yours for $16,200.00!! |
 |
| And this fun rug:) I didn't see a price and didn't dare touch it to check. |
 |
| And this fireplace mantel. |
2013 was a great year. I never sent out a Christmas card this year. Mostly cause we are pinching our pennies as we get ready to move. I was going to send one out as an e-mail but just couldn't get myself to do it. I'm sorry, call me a Christmas card snob, but I just think e-mail's are cheesy. Last year when I wrote my Christmas card I thought, "next year at this time we will know where we are moving!" Well, we still don't know! It could be stressful, as most of the other students have their jobs. But I have had a lot of comfort. We have been praying for months to get a job that is the best place for our family. In November and December I kept praying we could get a job by Christmas, so we could relax and enjoy Christmas. But I had a strong feeling that there was a specific job that was right for us- and it would be available in January. That gave me a lot of comfort and I was able to enjoy Christmas, my birthday and New Years without worrying about jobs. Darren- not so much. He was still stressed and applying like a mad man. He has applied to over 30 jobs. I keep telling him, "It's ok, something will work out." And I know it will.
No comments:
Post a Comment