Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Moving

Well, we are packing up the ABF truck.  Tomorrow we fly out to Utah.  We are getting our cars shipped. I am so excited.  I am really not that sad.  This townhouse has always been so crammed. I am thrilled to be leaving it to move into a 4 bedroom house.  I am thrilled to be moving out West.  I am thrilled to be closer to family.  I can't wait to have a garden and 4 seasons. I can't wait to get a steady paycheck.  I am so excited to not have Darren studying ALL the time! It has already been awesome! He is like a hurricane packing!

The other day Paul said to me, "Mom, not everything is going to be perfect when we move to Oregon!"  I had to laugh.  I know it's not.  But I will feel like our life will not be in a transitional stage anymore.  I am done with moving around the country. 
I will miss the beach and the shells and the beautiful weather.  I will miss the torrential downpours.  I will miss Florida a little.  But only enough to come visit- not to be sad about moving.  YEA HA! 

1 comment: