Monday, March 31, 2014

Carnival Cruise

All right!  Lets take a step back about 3 weeks ago- March 3rd to be exact.  My mom came to Florida to watch our kids while Darren and I went on a 5 night Eastern Caribbean Carnival Cruise.  It was so cool to leave about 11 in the morning, drive an hour and half and be at the cruise ship! I was thinking- "man, that was easy! Too bad we didn't have more money so we could have done that more often!"  Too late- we moved 4 days after we got home from our cruise.  Darren had taken his CRNA test and passed with flying colors.  After 7 years of school it was a much needed vacation.  Thanks so much mom, for watching the kids and making it possible for us to go. 
Feeling like we are 21!

We didn't get a lot of pictures on the ship- so on the last night I made Darren pose for some where we could see the ship and show our kids how fun it was.

I loved the lights on the elevators.




This one is blurry- but look at that stained glass ceiling!
Darren took a bunch of pictures of me- I felt like a fashion model!


I love this guy.  This vacation was just what we needed.  Did I mention it was our 15 year anniversary?  Yea. Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment