Tuesday, April 1, 2014

More Cruise Pictures

Here are some more fun pictures of the cruise ship we took to show the kids.  Here we are leaving Miami. 


Feeling like a couple of teenagers doing whatever we want!
Every night our beds were turned down and towel animals were put on our beds- this fun one is a dog.  Can you guess the rest?






There was a fun slide on the ship- that I never went down, simply cause I didn't want to.  And I pretty much didn't do anything I didn't want to the whole time.


Jacuzzi's that Darren and I never got into.  They were full of drunk college students the whole time.  I think it's so gross that they all sit in a jacuzzi and drink alcoholic beverages at the same time.



Look at that fun carpet! I loved the way the ship was decorated! With exception of the bare breasted mermaids sculptures all over the dining room. 

Take a close look at this picture- the elevators went up 12 floors.  Pretty cool!


You know, cruises are a ton of fun.  And they are a very inexpensive way to travel.  The problem is that I get motion sick.  It makes it hard for me to fully enjoy my vacation when I feel a little sick the whole time.  And then we got off the cruise ship I felt sick for a week! It made packing hard when I felt like I was rocking the whole time.  So I hate to say it, but this was probably my last cruise.  Overlooking the motion sickness- I had an amazing time- I have ton's of fun pictures coming tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment