Sunday, April 6, 2014

Random Florida Picts

I need to get all caught up before I can start posting pictures of Hermiston.  I'm trying to hurry mom!
This picture is about 3 months ago- when Gabe broke his arm.  The Dr. told me not to let Gabe put anything in his cast- That's ok, Gabe doesn't need to- Darren will do it for him!  Darren was a sucker for itching Gabes arm for him.
My sweet baby sleeping at church
Oh oh!! The kids were supposed to be watching Gabe one day and I came upstairs to find this!



We were going to sell Paul's bike before we moved.  I told him we should fix it up a little- put oil on the chain and such.  I went outside to find him spray painting it baby blue.  He was painting the wires and everything. UGHH
Gabe at the dentist


Gabe making a mess. Nothing new.
I love this cute picture of him right after he got his cast off!


Kyle and scouts

No comments:

Post a Comment