Thursday, April 10, 2014

Let get a Moving!

Darren and I got home from our cruise on Saturday- and packed with my mom Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.  Here comes the ABF truck! Gabe loved playing in the truck- he called it the Garbage Truck.  He said, Garbage truck- I like!"

Our last few days were busy- filled with a last minute dentist appointment for Kyle and a Doctor appointment for Gabe- where he filled his shoes with his bread. We wanted all immunizations and cavities up to date! 
Then came the sad part- saying goodbye.  Ellie and Caroline are such good friends.  We miss the Klepko's so much.


Darren said goodbye to Blair. LOL
We went to the beach one last time Wed. morning before we flew out.

Then Katie Dalling took us to the airport.  Our neighbors gave each of our kids $10 and threw water on our car for good luck.
And here we are at the airport leaving Florida. I only had a hint of sadness as we left. I would say I was 98% happy and 2% sad. I didn't cry.  I was too excited.  Florida was a fun place that will always have a special place in my heart- but honestly it never felt like home.  It always felt temporary.  The townhouse always felt like a vacation rental, cause it was. And it was just too far from family.  And while I came to love the ocean and all it's wonders- I am a mountain girl and always will be.  Live in the mountains, vacation to the beach.  That's the way I want to live.    

I was so happy to be HOME.  UTAH.  My home. I took this picture of the mountains in the airport.  Loved it. 
Here's another cool mountain painting.  My dad was waiting to pick us all up and take us home.  My home on Cherokee Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment