Sunday, May 11, 2014

Because I'm Happy

It's been 6 weeks since we moved to Hermiston.  You may wonder how I'm doing and I have to say I am doing great, in fact, amazing. I have never been so happy in well... my whole life!   Our life is so good right now.  It's amazing what a good job can do for your happiness. I feel like we are finally a normal family and it feels incredible.  I love having a house to live in- even if we are just renting for now.  I love that Darren goes to work, comes home and doesn't have to study. And on Saturdays, guess what? He can hang out with us because he doesn't have tests.  Darren even got a whole week of paid vacation all of last week!
You know that song that's popular right now- Because I 'm Happy- That's how I feel everyday now.  I lay in bed every night feeling like my heart is going to burst with happiness and gratitude. I don't need a big house or fancy cars.  I don't feel like it takes much- just a comfy, safe house for my healthy kids, a bit of earth for a garden, a good job for my husband, and life is grand. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you. You deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you Em. Hopefully the beach is close enough for you, even though it is a bit colder. Love you, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leave it to a DeBry to make sure my comment is "approved" before it is posted.

    ReplyDelete