Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Happily Overwhelmed

Where have I been? Happily Overwhelmed.  Seriously- moving is a lot of work and takes a long time to get your feet under you again.  I haven't even gotten mine yet.  I have unpacked- but I don't have everything hung up on the walls yet. There is always something- moving, school, vacation, summer- running a half marathon- (yes I did that!).  Anyways I have been so busy- I have put blogging on the back burner.  But I am ready to bring it to the front burner again.

So lets go back to moving here. Here are some pictures of the kids first day of school.  They all really liked their schools.  Paul even likes Middle School.







Here is Darren on one of his first days- with his boss, Russell.  They have become great friends and I am really good friends with his wife- so we love to hang out with their family.

Having a husband with a job might just be one of the best things in the world.  I feel sooo happy everyday that he goes to work.   After after 11 years of school it feels ...AMAZING!!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't looked at your blog in months and I'm so glad I finally did. And it's not because I haven't thought of you every now and then because I have. I'm so glad to hear everything is going well for you and that you're so happy. I completely agree about how wonderful it is to have a husband working. Keep up the posts and I'll check in every now and then to see what you're up to. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete