My next step is to get a piano and have all my kids start taking piano. Maybe I'll play a little bit myself!
Sunday, July 13, 2014
Band
Even though we joined the school with only a couple of months to go- they let Paul join band. He has wanted to learn to play the trumpet. This is the first time any of my kids have played any musical instrument- and let me tell you, I am excited. It feels good in life to be a normal family. I used to always say- "you can play that __________ (insert musical instrument or sport) when dad gets a job." Well, now he has a job and Paul is playing the trumpet. The band teacher said he learned in 2 months what took the other kids all year to learn. He even got the most improved award at the end of the year!
My next step is to get a piano and have all my kids start taking piano. Maybe I'll play a little bit myself!
My next step is to get a piano and have all my kids start taking piano. Maybe I'll play a little bit myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That is so cool. Way to go, Paul!
ReplyDelete