Thursday, March 23, 2017

Campfire

One of our favorite things to do as a family is go camping.  The problem with camping is how much work it is to go!  So sometimes, when we want to get out into nature, but not put forth all the work of camping- we go have a campfire.  Then we go home and sleep in our soft, warm, clean, beds.  Win/win! The kids love it! Kyle is a sugar maniac and LOVES s'mores.  He will pretty much do anything for some s'mores.







It's funny how each of the kids personalities comes out so much when we are outdoors.
Paul is always doing some experiment.  Which involves some danger, making a huge mess, and ruining something of mine or Darrens.  This particular time he brought some marbles from home and wanted to see if he could get them hot enough to melt.  Like I said, dangerous, messy, and destroying perfectly good things.
Ellie is usually playing with her dog. Lilly.  `And talking about boys, and friends.
Kyle is concerned with one thing.  How many s'mores he can consume.  Seriously.  All the kid cares about is sugar.
Gabe is running around saying how much he loves everything! "Mom, I love campfires! Thanks so much mom for letting us have a campfire!  I love the fire.  I love that flower.  I love your shirt mom.  I love s'mores mom.  I love this rock mom.  I love this chair mom."  Well Gabe, I love you!
Luke is just being a cute little baby.
What more could a mom ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment