Friday, March 17, 2017
Discovery Center with Athena
It was so nice to have Athena and Ben live in Portland. We have lived so far from family for so many years. I have pretty much become accustomed to being completely on our own. When we moved to Hermiston we had family 3 hours away! Athena and Ben. And Make and Malinda are 4 hours away-it's so fun to have some family to see every now and then. Athena and I had a Saturday off and decided to meet at the Discovery Center Museum outside of Portland. It was good to see each other. But I wanted to get some pictures and my kids were goofing off soo bad. I was getting so mad. So you can see us trying to get a picture of us dressed up- the kids goofing off. Then I gave them a lecture. Then we took another picture and they are all grouchy. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment