We have moved a lot. People always ask how we do it. And to be honest I never get really emotional about moving. The only time I got emotional about moving is when we had to leave Rigby, Idaho. Other than that I don't get emotional. I don't cry. I just look forward to the next adventure. So when we moved in Hermiston, we moved neighborhoods, and we moved wards. And no, I didn't cry. I like my old ward and I like my new ward. They are both great. I hated my old neighborhood and I LOVE my new neighborhood. So, maybe I cried with joy to leave my old ghetto neighborhood. This neighborhood is SOOOO much better. Kyle had to move schools. Did he cry? Was he scared? Nope- he kinda has my same attitude. His last school was great, and he new one will be great too. Here he is on the last day of school giving everyone high fives. I think the kids in his class were sad to see him go. He is defiantly the class clown and everyone loved him.
And here's some pictures of Gabe wishing he could go to school. Poor guy. Now he is in preschool and just loving it.



Yay! I'm so glad you're back! I love reading about your adventures. And your kids are definitely the cutest kids ever.
ReplyDelete