Sunday, August 1, 2010

The good things of Tennessee





So, since I did a blog about all the things I miss, I figured I should do a blog about all the things I Love in Tennessee.
1. I love the weather!!!
2. I love the folliage and greenery
3. I feel like I'm on vacation here 24/7.
4. I love the house we are renting
5. I love that my husband has a job. THE job he wanted
6. I love that my kids go swimming almost everyday
7. I love the gym class I go to
8. I love the Ward
9. I love living close to David and Marilyn
10. I love how religious people are here
11. I love living in the "mission field"
12. I love that my plants are growing like crazy!
13. I love the wildlife (minus the bugs!) that we have seen- Like the baby fawn on a hike and the turtle in our front yard! And a raccoon that broke into our screened in porch!
14. I love all the birds and butterfly's in our yard
I am sure this is just the beginning!

1 comment:

  1. Emily! Fun to talk to you today. Your house looks so nice! I love the office pictures. Post more pictures of the inside. You are so talented with decorating!!

    ReplyDelete