Well, here is my bookcase- it is not all the way done. I am going to paint the back of the bottom 3 shelves. You can see my paint swatches in one picture. I am also going to add some fun Green or blue handles for the 2 doors. I wallpapered the back of the bookcase. It is sort of like a wall in my TV room. The basement of this house has been very hard to work with. I have decided to make it a very fun colorful art/darren's office room. I am also going to recover the ottoman a fun bright, colorful floral pattern- like the pillow that is already there. And make some more pilows for the couch. I am also going to paint a big colorful floral painting for above the couch to tie all the colors together. Maybe I'll try and do it before Thanksgiving. LOL.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Bookcase and Basement
Well, here is my bookcase- it is not all the way done. I am going to paint the back of the bottom 3 shelves. You can see my paint swatches in one picture. I am also going to add some fun Green or blue handles for the 2 doors. I wallpapered the back of the bookcase. It is sort of like a wall in my TV room. The basement of this house has been very hard to work with. I have decided to make it a very fun colorful art/darren's office room. I am also going to recover the ottoman a fun bright, colorful floral pattern- like the pillow that is already there. And make some more pilows for the couch. I am also going to paint a big colorful floral painting for above the couch to tie all the colors together. Maybe I'll try and do it before Thanksgiving. LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment