Friday, November 26, 2010

A wonderful Thanksgiving



Twas the night before Thanksgiving, and I was up until 2. I got up at 5:30 this morning for Black Friday. And now I'm too exhausted to even finish this poem. We had so much fun! It was so great to be with family for Thanksgiving. We had such a great time with David and Marilyn. There is just nothing like being with family. And even though we were sad Christina and Stuart couldn't come, and everyone else was in Utah together, it was great to be with David and Marilyn. It was 70 degrees outside. We ate, David took a nap on the floor. Hung out outside in the sun while the men changed the brakes on Darren's car. Had pie, and then played games. The kids LOVED the flour game- as you can probably tell from the pictures. I go to bed with my full of Love and Thanksgiving.















No comments:

Post a Comment