Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Schedules and Birds

Tonight, I had every minute planned out. I was going to get my Christmas Cards finished, and work on my 3 month supply list. Ellie came home from school with 75 ornaments that her teacher wanted me to decorate. Great, there goes half my night. Then, when Darren was leaving for work a bird flew in our front door. That's right. A bird flew in our front door! The kids squealed with delight!! At first it was fun and exciting trying to catch it. An hour and a half later, sweat drenched (me and probably the bird) we released it back into the wild. The funny thing is, that this is the 3rd bird this week that we have caught! The other 2 got into our screened in porch out back. Well, I guess you never know what is going to happen in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment