


Wow, what a wonderful Christmas we had! It was stock full of love and good times! I can't believe how much nothing matters but my family! Without my family- holidays would have no meaning. But WITH my family holidays are AWESOME! They are full of good food, warmth, love, games, pajamas, naps, movies, sugar, chocolate, gingerbread houses, toys, and more! During my teenage years, and before I had kids, Christmas was fun- but not much more. Now that I have kids, I feel more joy seeing my kids excited than I could have thought possible. On Christmas Eve Kyle said, "I am so excited, I am going to pee my pants!!!" And he was serious to!! How fun and magical Christmas is!!! It is glorious to see my kids marvel in the magic of Christmas. I thought that Christmas couldn't get any better than when I was a kid. But it only gets better and better. Being the giver and seeing your kids happy and excited Christmas morning beats it all.





Emily! It's so fun to see what you and your cute family are up to. I'm glad you had such a great Christmas. I agree-- it's just as magical if not more having kids as it was being a kid. Hope you are all doing well!
ReplyDelete