Wow, I am so excited I am not going to be able to sleep tonight.
I am loving all these Blogs Marilyn and my mom showed me! It is like they unleashed a vast universe of decorating, sewing, crafting, blogs! How long has the internet been around- and where have I been?!! There are so many- it's like I feel like I am missing out on all this awesome info. hmmm. I have so many ideas running through my head I feel like it's going to burst!
OK calm down.
Just in case you guys are wondering here is my long list of things I am planning on doing on these awesome craft Tuesdays. Now my favorite day of the week.
1. Recover loveseat in a Shabby Chic style. I am going to move my leather Loveseat in the kitchen and put the fabric one in the front room
2. Frame the saying, "I"M SEW VERY HAPPY"
3. Recover the ottoman in my basement
4. Sew colorful curtains for the basement
5. Sew super fun pillows for the basement. All sorts of ruffles and colors.
6. Recover my headboard for Master bedroom in a solid white matelasse fabric. I've been wanting to do this one FOREVER!
7. I am planning on buying a new duvet cover- and sew all sorts of wonderful white pillows to go with it. All white- just different textures. I need to keep my eyes out for a duvet cover, because each one I see that I love is over $150.00! Why does everything I love have to be so expensive?????
8. Cover a bunch of light fixture plates with fun fabric or paper.
At this point Spring will probably be here-so I would like to finish up my sewing projects and move to making some furniture and painting /redoing current furniture.
8. Redo my Kitchen table top. Possibly re-stain, or paint the top. (It looks terrible now)
9. Make 2 kids benches for preschool. (Go ana-white.com!!! IN LOVE!!)
10. Add a new top and paint the current preschool table.
11. Make a small step stool for kids to reach sink in basement. Once again, compliments to ms. Ana white
12. Do something with my coffee table in the front room. I'm getting sick of it and it's boring. Maybe paint it. Maybe buy a new one at a yard sale.
I will post all my before and afters for everyone to see.
That's all for now. I think this list will keep me busy for a while. What are on your list of things you would like to do?
So excited!
I'm excited just thinking about YOUR list! Me? I want to do something new in Xanthe's panda princess room. She has a daybed that is always messy. It might call for cute pillows. And I have a desk I want to paint strong purple. Redo my front door in a different color, inside and out. Get a backsplash for our kitchen, tile our downstairs bathroom. Hmm...I'll be busy if I ever start any of these! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteEm, fun post, I wish I was there to do all these projects with you! I am excited to sit and nurse and look at my dirty house in my unshowered body with kids still in jammies and unfed.
ReplyDelete