Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day.















Happy Valentines Day everyone! Since I have "discovered" blogs I have seen so many great ideas and been inspired so much. The kids and I have done all sorts of fun things for Valentines day. Last week we made these bags, and put notes and other fun things in them all week long. It helped get the kids to bed every night- "You'd better go to bed good and I'll put something in your bag tonight!" It also worked getting them out of bed in the morning, "oh, you better go see what is in your beg!" Loved it. We made these fun Valentine cards with the pictures of the kids. They thought that was so fun and they turned out so cute.
Darren gave me flowers for our anniversary, and he gave Ellie these flowers for Valentines and it was soooo cute! She loved them so much, and then followed Darren around for the next hour hanging on his leg. It was so sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Em! Will you email me a list of the blogs you follow that are decorating ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Nice card Buddy!

    ReplyDelete