Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Project # UNO



So, with my big long exciting list of fun projects to do around the house- My first one is to recover the love seat in the kitchen. I snagged this beauty off of Craigs list when we first moved in. While the fabric is bad- the contour of the couch is perfect. I have a loveseat with the exact same lines I bought at Ikea and I love it. The love seat will look great once it is recovered. Here is the Before picture. I have no After. Soon to come. I think we all need a little more suspense in our lives. So, you will have to wait till this weekend (hopefully) when I get it done. I may just end up on my hands and knees pleading with Marilyn to just finish the cursed thing for me. not really. It's going pretty good. Picts to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment