Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Girls Camp and Morning Sickness.

Me with Justin Bieber




Joel and I canoeing


Ok, so yes, you have probably guessed from my post title that I am indeed pregnant! Yea! And yes, I also went to girls camp last week. And yes, my last post was posted at 10:30 pm the night before I went to girls camp. And no, I was not packed yet. And yes, I cleaned house till 1 am.
And yes, Morning Sickness has hit.
So, baby number 4 on the way! I am 7 weeks along. We are super excited, especially my kids! They are so cute. You know the movie Swiss Family Robinson? And the part where Ernest and Fritz find out that Roberta is actually a girl? And they are all like, "here, let me help you." and "here, take my hand." Well, that is how my kids have been acting lately. It is super cute. On Sunday, usually I carry all the bags into church. - Well, they all insisted that I don't carry any bags and they carry all of them. So, there we all went with no bags for me, and Kyle carrying one bigger than himself. And anytime we go anywhere they tell everyone, "my mom is pregnant!" from the checkout lady to our landlord to our neighbor. They are so excited! We will see how long this lasts. It really is fun having older kids. They are also super scared of climbing on my belly. Tonight I was reading a book and put it on my belly and Kyle yelled, "mom, you'll hurt the baby!"
Well, time for bed, so that's enough for now. But I have some other really big news that I will be posting tomorrow- so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you!!!!! And you have other big news?? What could be bigger than a baby on the way? That's big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. This post cracked me up. Especially the Swiss Family Robinson analogy. Your kids are a riot. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! sounds like your kids will be a lot of help when the baby is born too, very cute.

    ReplyDelete