So last week Marilyn and I were going to go to a LDS conference at Southern Virginia University. It was all about family and it was incredible. Anyways, so before we left I was telling my kids that I would be gone for a couple days. I told them I was going to go to a conference on having a good family and being a good mom. They all looked at me shocked and discusted, all 3 of them said, "mom, you do NOT need to learn how to be a better mom! You are the best mom in the world! We don't want you to go!" And they were dead serious! LOL oh, well, thanks kids, it made me feel great.
Kyle also said a cut thing the other day. He said, "mom, your really pretty when you get mad. And cute" He must have learned that from Darren!
No comments:
Post a Comment