Ok, just for the sake of my own curiosity, If you look at my blog occasionally- please post a comment with your name. I have had a few friends say they look at my blog and I had no idea! It makes me happy to know people other than my immediate family check out my blog. So just take a minute to say hello!
This was a A before you go to girls camp? This reminds me of the time we were on our way to Cooke and you were fertilizing your flowers at 10 pm and you still hadn't packed... I'm having a panic attack just thinking about it. Love you.. Have fun at camp.
ReplyDeleteHi Em!!
ReplyDeleteHi Emily
ReplyDeleteThis is Marla and I love your blog! I love to see what you are renovating and I love that you are making all that bread. Thank you for the time you spend blogging..I think it keeps us closer together.
I love reading your blog Em!
ReplyDelete-Cindy
Hello Marla! And Cindy and Vanessa! See, I didn't know any of you looked at my blog:) That makes me so happy!
ReplyDeleteEmibly! I have your blog on my reader, so I do look at it now and again. It's nice to feel like I'm kind of keeping up with you and your family, even though I'm no good at keeping in touch. I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting! Hope you guys are doing well-- I'll try to comment more to let you know I'm watching you! xo Melissa
ReplyDeleteYea! Hey Melissa! We need to visit sometime! I miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteEmily,
ReplyDeleteI check your blog out from time to time. It is fun to see what you guys have been up to since you moved. I know our lives have changed quite a bit since we moved last year. Hope you all are doing great. Please tell Paul that Broc says "Hi".
Hello Ashley! Good to hear from you. Our lives have changed too- I miss the people in Rigby, but I definitely don't miss the weather!
ReplyDelete