There are moments in time you wish you could just freeze. If you could just stop time and soak it all in. All the sights, sounds, smells. Just stop it all and let the moment last forever. That's what Gabriel's birth was like. It was so magical I didn't want it to end. Now- before you watch the video, image Paul- my 9 year boy, Ellie my 8 year old and Kyle, my 6 year old. They have been waiting for this moments for years. Literally- They have been praying for years that I would have another baby. From the day I told them I was pregnant they have been touching my belly and talking to this baby every day. I can't describe how excited they all were. The moment they saw baby Gabe was the sweetest moment I have experienced in my life. Never before have I been absolutely stunned by the moment. My whole family was swallowed up in love and true joy. This video is the first time the kids saw their baby brother.
I can't watch that without crying. That scene is ingrained in my mind forever as one of the best moments in time. Here are some more video- Ellie was still sobbing after about an hour of holding him.
That is so adorable! I couldn't help but cry too!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI was crying too while watching. That is so neat that you video taped it! I love it. Thanks for sharing with us. It's just precious. Lisa
ReplyDelete