Well, it's 1 o-clock in the morning and I am getting induced tomorrow. So- I am having a hard time sleeping. I feel so many things- excited, nervous, anxious, scared. I feel disappointed that I didn't just go into labor and have this baby already. I mean, I have been having contractions for 3 weeks, thinking he could come any day! I guess I still have 6 hours. Oh well, I guess it will be ok, and the outcome will be the same. More than anything I am just soooo excited to hold my baby. Man I am never going to fall asleep tonight.
I'll be thinking about you all day. I'm so excited that it's finally time to meet him! Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteHope that everything goes well--Wish we coul drop by. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteBeen thinking of you today. Hope that little man arrives happy and healthy. Can't wait to see his pictures. Sure to be adorable like the rest of the clan.
ReplyDelete