Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Paul

Well, Paul got glasses- and he is so cute in them!!  He loves them and was so excited to wear them to school.  He looks just as smart as he really is.





For Valentines Day Paul brought me home this tin- foil chocolate kiss and this letter. 

Here is what is said: My mom is the best in the world and she deserves something special.  She needs special kisses!  The reasons my mom needs special kisses is she is very nice, she works so much, and makes yummy dinner.  One of the reasons my mom deserves extra kisses is she is so nice.  Once she even saved me from a charging cow!  (that is true)  She is very nice is she loves me more than anything.  Another reason my mom is nice is as a baby, without her loving me, I would have died as a baby.  The last reason she is nice is she gives me hugs, it feels good inside.  Another reason she needs more smooches is she works for me all the time.  A way it is good for me is it gives me less chores.  Another way it is good for me is when she cleans, it is cleaner for me.  The last reason is my mom works so hard for me.


Another reason she needs more kisses is she always makes yummy dinner.  A reason I love her supper is it gives me lots of energy.  The second reason I absolutely love her amazing cooking is it is healthy for the whole family.  The last reason I like her cooking is it is as delitios as candy.             My mom is the most polite and wonderfly  nice person in the world.  When she kisses me, I want to give it back and kiss her.  She is very nice, she works so much  and she always makes dinner.  I hope you understand why she needs more kisses.   


What a great kid!!  I love my Paul as much as he loves me!!  I have to add- that kindness with my kids is starting to pay off.  Paul was such a hard baby and toddler.  He was into EVERYTHING!  He made messes and broke practically everything.  Lots of people told me I should be spanking and disciplining him.  I didn't follow their advice.  I just loved him- and gave him lots of redirection.  But I really feel like it is starting to pay off.  
One more story about Paul.  The last week of my pregnancy- some lady was going on and on about how big I was.  Paul said to her, "Please don't be rude to my mom".  He always sticks up for me.  I love you Paul!!

1 comment:

  1. You have the greatest kids. I love the relationship you have with them. You're so sweet to them, and it shows in their beautiful personalities. Also, I totally laughed at you hosing the back porch. And the comment that you weren't doing the roof because you didn't have a ladder! lol. Darren just shakes his head, right? I can tell he loves you! :)

    ReplyDelete